Friday, September 25, 2009

Steady on our feet!

Arianna, has finally begun to walk. Yes, by herself. She has accomplished six whole steps! (I didn't say she was walking far!!) I know suredly as her experienced mother that she can go much farther, but she just decides to sit and crawl to the prized person or object. No enticing has kept her on her feet. I am soo proud of my little lady bug! Keep up the good work Arianna Mae!
Aiden has become quite the comedian. He will do and say anything to get a rise out of us and a giggle from his sister. This week he has become quite the snuggler. I have been taking a few time outs to rest on the couch (Aiden says, "Mommy booboo on your back!?" He climbs up on me with his sister's doll Jasmine and closes her eyes. As we all three lay resting and wiggling Aiden announces, "Nap!" :) I think he just likes the extra mommy love!

No comments:

Post a Comment